Heat Pump Maintenance In Dawsonville, Cumming, Dahlonega, GA and Surrounding Areas
It’s important to have your heat pump on a Maintenance plan with service at least every year. The technician can do the following:
- Inspect ducts, filters, blower, and indoor coil for dirt and other obstructions
- Diagnose and seal duct leakage
- Verify adequate airflow by measurement
- Verify correct refrigerant charge by measurement
- Check for refrigerant leaks
- Inspect electric terminals, and, if necessary, clean and tighten connections, and apply nonconductive coating
- Lubricate motors, and inspect belts for tightness and wear
- Verify correct electric control, making sure that heating is locked out when the thermostat calls for cooling and vice versa
- Verify correct thermostat operation.
Nobody can deny the fact that heaters are essential during winters. And even a tiny spark of wiring can damage the whole HVAC unit breaking down the heater. Therefore, scheduling heat pump services in Dawsonville, GA, is your best choice to enjoy seamless heating in the chilly weather. Get professionals to work out the problems and stay stress-free for the future.
What is covered under heat pump maintenance service?
If you wonder what comes under your heat pump maintenance service, we have mentioned a few things to give you an overview of what your technician will do.
- The technician will first make sure that the area around your unit is free from debris.
- He will examine your thermostat and make sure it is working in the correct and proper order.
- The technician will inspect the air filter then clean or replace it accordingly.
- He will do the required lubrication of motors and other parts to reduce friction and resistance and save energy.
- Your technician will check that your heat pump is working correctly, like turning on and off properly, and ensure that other additional units are working smoothly.
- If your blower wheels and motors are dirty, it will waste energy and damage the compressor. Thus, your technician will make sure that everything is clean and refined.
- They will examine your unit for any leaks that may 5signify an upcoming big problem.
About Lakeside Heating & Air
We’ve been in business since 1981, with the sole purpose of serving the customers with the best in class heating and cooling services with utmost honesty and integrity. And we can proudly say that we have been achieving our purpose every day for more than three decades. As a result, our customers love and trust us when it comes to HVAC systems. And with our vast experience and knowledge, you can rest assured that we have covered you.
At Lakeside Heating and Air, we provide a wide range of services ranging from air conditioning to heating, planning to ductwork, and many more. Read further to know a few of our best quality services.
- Air Conditioning
- Indoor air quality
- Heat Pump
Our service areas
We serve all of North Atlanta, including;
Why Lakeside Heating & Air should be your choice?
We know that you are wondering why you should choose us, what makes us better than the rest. To get your answer, read the reasons below.
- Emergency services: We are thrilled to announce that we serve 24 hours a day and offer all kinds of emergency services. Don’t hesitate to call us anytime for quick solutions.
- Knowledgeable and certified: We are a team of expertly trained and experienced professionals with profound knowledge of all tools and techniques. We value our job and aim to prove our worth.
For a 24-hour emergency HVAC repair, Dawsonville, GA, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply for financing and get an estimate, visit our website today.